Grateful Friday



Have you had a good week?

I'm grateful to feel grateful this morning.

Things you appreciate tend to get better,
things you depreciate tend to get worse.

I'm grateful to be a part of the memorial service and night of honor for Pastor Fulton Buntain. May his memory always be blessed.

I'm grateful for modern medicine, food supplements, over-the-counter cold medicine and laundry detergent.

I'm grateful for flush toilets, chemicals that open clogged drains and cheap dry cleaners.

I'm grateful for lattes from my bestie.

I'm grateful for stimulating conversation with my good friend, Chuck.

The difference between what I am and who I want to be 
is what I do.

I'm grateful for my laptop - love! Twue wuv.

I'm grateful for friends who pray and are willing to help in times of need.

I'm grateful for people who have good character, good intentions, want to think the best of others and exhibit fruit of the Spirit.

I'm grateful one of my favorite blogs is back up and posting.

I'm grateful for PicMonkey.

I'm grateful for the energy level of the choir 'reunion' at the rehearsal last night.

Confidence is the ability to believe that G-d is big enough 
to meet all your needs.

I'm grateful for a quiet house.

I'm grateful to be able to find books I'm looking for on Amazon for next to nothing.

I'm grateful my asthma is getting back under control.

I'm grateful Alex is enjoying camp.

I'm grateful for a conversation Jacob had with Lisa last night.

I'm grateful for religious people who are nice.

It's always too soon to quit.
It's never too late to begin again.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to write.

I'm grateful for Google.

I'm grateful for the safety, provision and protection of the LORD.

I'm grateful for wisdom.

I'm grateful for healing...wherever I can get it.

I'm grateful for an amazing office chair find - only $5!

If the wind doesn't blow...row!

I'm grateful for an extra chocolate shake and a hole-y rock.

I'm grateful that my friend Cherrie is always willing to hold the music.

I'm so very grateful for Pastor Buntain and his pithy and encouraging one-liners. I am so appreciative for his influence in my life. A more positive man I've never known. I took his enthusiasm of meeting needs to heart more than I ever knew. He truly shaped how I respond and interact with others on a daily basis - and for that, I'm more than thankful. B"H!


Alright - your turn...

What are you grateful for this week?


Comments

Ari C'rona said…
I'm grateful for a good visit with my mom, a safe journey, and my camera.

I'm grateful for answered prayers and recognizing them when they come.

I'm grateful for Larry and Jacob.

I'm grateful for the Ruach who teaches me.

I'm grateful, as always, for my dear friends, their wise counsel and encouragement, and emotional safety.
Netanya said…
I've said this before,but I am gratefull for such wonderful friends who walk with G-d,are filled with the Ruach,and there to support and teach.

I am thankful for my laptop and the wonderful blessing that it is.
Mama Cache said…
Grateful for live streaming. *smile*