Grateful Friday



Alright, I don't need to do a whole list of gratefuls today...I only have one. I'm sure there are many, many more things I can be grateful for, but today, this one outshines them all.

I'm grateful that my dear friend and sister, Laura, came through the HIPEC surgery..far better than expected. I am so very thankful for talented people who went into medicine, modern technology that makes life so much easier and good friends who pray like the dickens.

Baruch HaShem!

So, what are you grateful for this week?

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
Yes! I'm so grateful Laura's surgery went well, too!

I'm grateful for the time spent with her and Patty this week.

I'm grateful for getting past stupid attitudes.

I'm grateful for cameras to capture a new hospital to explore.
Barb said…
I am grateful for friends who love selflessly and show compassion without limit.

They are true heroes.