Grateful Friday

So grateful to see the sun!

I'm grateful for my daughter.

I'm grateful that her faith and character is strong enough to follow His leading.

I'm grateful for cameras and iPods, for computers and well put together websites...
and for tea. I'm grateful for tea.

I'm grateful for friends that understand and love me anyway.

I'm grateful Jake got home safely.

I'm grateful to be able to share my knowledge with others.

I'm grateful for clean clothes, a vacuumed car and worship music to sooth my soul.

I'm grateful I'm not beholden to a congregation right now.

I'm grateful for the teaching I have received and for the Holy Spirit that made it live in my life.

I am grateful for wounds that heal...mostly.

I'm grateful for my mother-in-law - I am so blessed with her friendship and love.

I'm grateful for the ministry and perseverance of long-time servants.

I'm grateful for recordings of things I can no longer hear any other way.

I'm grateful for quiet times so I can organize my thoughts.

I'm grateful that I can feel grateful.

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. 
Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute 
with love, grace, and gratitude.

What are you grateful for this week?

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
I'm grateful for a solid foundation of faith.

I'm grateful for the love and loyalty of my dearest friends.

I'm grateful that the L-rd is the One who validates us.