Hanukkah 2011

my favorite shot of the eight nights

It was a beautiful Hanukkah this year. The weather was pretty agreeable and everyone was well, for the most part. We had eight crazy nights of taking photographs of the candles and enjoying each others company, whether it was the quiet family celebration here at home, the sweet erev Shabbat with the Chaverim or the wonderful seventh-night party filled with friends, laughter, latkes and champagne. Good times...great memories.

Yes, it was a beautiful Hanukkah this year.


Comments

Ari C'rona said…
That was lovely! I'm grateful for more memories, my dear friend. :o)
Mama Cache said…
Oh, what a beautiful preservation of your memories. You are going to be so glad you spent time creating this. I am thankful you shared it all.

Love you, my friend.