Grateful Friday


I'm grateful for Hanukkah.

I'm grateful for my camera that can capture our celebrations.

I'm grateful for a safe place to meet and celebrate.

I'm grateful for the Torah.

I'm grateful for my friends on Facebook.

I'm grateful for professional, skilled and compassionate medical professionals.

I'm grateful for a misty December sunrise.

I'm grateful for unexpected opportunities.

I'm grateful that the LORD is still at work, and that He hears our petitions.

I'm grateful for positive feedback on my writing.

I'm grateful for the ongoing success of TRI.

I'm grateful for a time of gathering with friends and family.

I'm grateful for the good character and sense of justice in my children.

I'm grateful for warm, fuzzy blankets.

I'm grateful for cats that curl up into perfect circles to sleep.

I'm grateful for solid doctrinal training.

I'm grateful to discover new-to-me music.

I'm grateful for a well-equipped kitchen.

I'm grateful for my daughter who keeps the laundry caught up.

I'm grateful for the communication made possible by the Internet.

I'm grateful for good friends and laughter at Hanukkah.

I'm grateful for my favorite Starbucks and the happy, friendly baristas that work there.

I'm grateful for re-connections.

I'm grateful for encouraging quotes, well-written articles and inspirational blogs.

I do not feel obligated to believe that the same G-d who has endowed us 
with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use.

~Galileo Galilei


I am grateful for good sense (most of the time), reason (but I'm not always reasonable), and intellect (which I don't always utilize) that the LORD bestowed upon me.

I'm grateful for kind and encouraging words about my efforts.

I'm grateful my son painted the bathroom ceiling.

I'm grateful for a nice family dinner to celebrate Hanukkah.

I'm grateful for good champagne and some really fun Star Wars gelt we found!

I'm grateful for cheap prices at WalMart.

I'm grateful for Star Wars gifts - thanks, Lis!

I'm grateful for the generosity of my daughter.

I'm grateful for far-away friends who think about me.

I'm grateful for a quiet house in the morning.

I'm grateful for good morning greetings first thing.

I'm grateful happy, smiling faces in the photographs all around me.

I'm grateful for snugly cats in my bed.

I'm grateful for my Hanukkah playlist.

I'm grateful for technology that makes life so much easier.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my photos, thoughts and music. Sharing makes us all feel a little less alone.

What are you grateful for this holiday week?

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
I'm grateful for cool pics to look at when I get up - love 'em!

I'm grateful for the light from my hanukkiot - there's something so sweet about watching the flames dance.

I'm grateful for sweet friendships - unconditional ones.

I'm grateful for Larry - he works hard to provide for us, not to mention he buys us coffee a lot! Thank you, Howard!

I'm grateful for the coming weekend - time with family is good.
Barb said…
I am grateful that G-d worked a great miracle there at this season.

I am grateful that He gave us Chanukah to commemorate that priceless miracle.

I am grateful that He continues to work miracles for us, even now.

Thank you, L-RD, for your goodness and mercy to us.
Mama Cache said…
I am thankful for projects completed -- they are never-ending, but every time I cross one off of my list, it just feels so good.

Just want you to know, too, how uplifting it is to hear you recount and recite those things for which you are grateful. It helps me to keep perspective, and I'm sure it has the same effect on others.

Love you, my friend. So thankful for you always.
Baqash said…
I'm grateful for water after a night of hard freeze.

I'm grateful for each "everyday" miracle I see.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to tackle another item on my bucket list, the piano, at a price I can afford.

I'm grateful for the communication that wireless allows.

I'm grateful to discover when a crazy thought isn't really being crazy, especially in the arena of faith/beliefs.

I'm grateful for a new friend who doesn't think asking her to keep a 70# tazmanian devil overnight an unusual or or out of line request.

I'm grateful my current quilt project is nearing an end.

I'm grateful for G-d's faithfulnees.