Grateful Friday

So grateful for spring!

I'm grateful for my warm slippers.

I'm grateful for digital photographs.

I'm grateful that I can come up with some gratefuls this morning!

I'm grateful that the Spring Flinger letterboxing event went well, even though we couldn't go.

I'm grateful for friends who are willing to pray with me.

I'm grateful for the LORD's provision.

I'm grateful for our wonderful conversation on Monday nights (and, I'm grateful that our next study is ordered and on it's way!).

I'm grateful for public assistance that is able to help those who are truly in need.

I'm grateful for compassion.

I'm grateful for the sweet photo of my friend, Yofi, that sits right beside my computer.

I'm grateful for a mini-roadtrip - and for mostly dry weather!

I excited that the mountain was visible today! Sunny, blue sky!

I'm grateful for some really wonderful friends across the pond.

I'm grateful for Lisa's sisters - they are so welcoming and kind to me!

I'm grateful for understanding and wisdom that comes from the LORD.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to sing in a wonderful choir.

I'm grateful so many insisted that I make my blog public again!

I'm grateful for quiet time with the cat on my lap and a glass of red wine.

I'm grateful for good hair days and the waiter at Chili Thai (he is so nice!)

I'm grateful for perky baristas at Starbucks.

I'm grateful for texting - never thought I'd like it, but I do!

I'm grateful for my health.

I'm grateful for our prayer group.

I'm grateful for the heater in my car.

I'm grateful for my children and their understanding and compassion.

I'm grateful for smiles and inside jokes.

I'm grateful to be planning things with friends...new things.

I'm grateful for the fog-shrouded view of the mountain this morning.

I'm grateful to plan erev Shabbat with my husband.

I'm grateful for morning after a night of fitful dreams.


“Be yourself. 
Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, 
shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.”
~John Jakes

What are you grateful for this week?

Comments

Mama Cache said…
Here I sit, reading your blog and saying, "I'm grateful for you." It's my spontaneous response every time I realize that it's Friday.

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of you . . . because I have you in my heart."
~Philippians 1:3, 7
Ari C'rona said…
I add my agreement to all you wrote, my friend.

I'm grateful for closure even though it breaks my heart.

I'm grateful for the treat of sharing choir practice with you last night.

I'm grateful for whatever the L-rd has in store in the future.

I'm grateful for Larry and his continued support. He's had a hard road watching us go through it all.
pappabell said…
I'm grateful for my wonderful, clean-of-spirit friends and I'm grateful that I'm at a place in life where I can sit each morning, looking outside, and thank G-d for everything he brings to my mind. I'm grateful that I woke up twice last night thanking G-d for things he was bringing to my mind, even in the dark of night. I'm grateful that He is the Dayan HaEmet, and not me. I'm grateful for my friend Barb who graciously brings me back on the right path when my own mouth tends to stray. I'm grateful for the Friday night worship at Temple Beth El where we stand in reverence to sing to the Eternal One, blessed be He, where the only one judging me is Him.