Grateful Friday

I am grateful. I am.

I am grateful for good friends...as always. This has been such a difficult season, and I know I sound like a broken record, but I would not be breathing if it weren't for the precious souls the LORD has provided to come alongside me.


I am grateful for my new Starbucks cup! I love it!

I am grateful for a wonderful Shabbat filled with laughter.

I'm grateful for the willingness of Beth Moore to be open to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

I'm grateful for good teaching from Bev Hislop.

I'm grateful for my new friend Angel and for Life Center.

I'm grateful for time of meditation.

I'm grateful for those who are willing to pray with me.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to pray for others.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to speak sweeter.

I'm grateful for the faith the LORD has so graciously afforded me.

I'm grateful for the delicate pink blossoms that are blooming on the trees.

I'm grateful for love, even though it usually causes the most pain.

I'm grateful for another day of life.

I'm grateful that Lisa came and found me, rescued me and loved on me.  I can't express my gratitude enough.  Thank you, my beloved Padawan.

I'm grateful I get to spend time with my dear friends this weekend.

I'm grateful for my sweet husband who gives me the space I need when I need it, and holds me when I need that.  He is pretty awesome.

I am grateful that Rebecca's mom-in-law was successfully taken off the ventilator.

I'm grateful for my adopted Mom - I love you, Miss Marilyn!

I'm so grateful that the LORD is with me, just as He promised.

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Deut. 31:6)

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” (Deut 31:8)

No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. (Joshua 1:5)

Those who know your name trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you. (Psalm 9:10)

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. (Hebrews 13:5)

What are you grateful for this week?

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
I am so grateful for all your gratefuls!

I'm grateful for Larry's continued support and love.

I'm grateful for Jacob.

I'm grateful for you, my dear friend.

I'm grateful, most of all, for the G-d we serve. He is most worthy of all our gratitude and worship.
Barb said…
I am so grateful for you, my friend, and for you faithful love for G-d, regardless of what life throws at you. Thank you for your faithfulness and the example that you are.
pappabell said…
Thanks, Liz. I'm grateful for those things you've listed above and for the privilege of being your friend. For seeing the fruits of the spirit emanate from your humbleness in the face of ungodly,unrighteous,mean-spirited actions from those who claim Yeshua as Master. I'm grateful for the Ruach HaKodesh who reveals all things in His own timing.