Grateful Friday

This morning I'm grateful for breath in my lungs, hot coffee to drink and the opportunity for a new day.

I'm grateful for the LORD, who never fails to be faithful and loving to me.


I'm grateful for the festival of Hanukkah. Simple yet powerful. :-)

I'm grateful that my husband can come home sick and not be penalized by his employer.

I'm grateful for traditions that give us comfort, history and identity.

I'm grateful for audiobooks - what a wonderful thing! I surely enjoyed listening to the book of Hebrews and James last night while carving at my craft desk.

I'm grateful that we have such easy access to doctors in this time of history.  I'm also grateful for eye 'bandages' in the form of contacts - cool, eh?  Eye injuries are soooo painful (I'm so sorry, Cooper, but so grateful you feel better!).

I'm so thankful for the unfaltering support of my son, Alex.

I'm grateful for payday!  And that my dear hubby has a job - praise the LORD.

I'm grateful that Padawan and I got to troop in Seattle this week - for Lucasfilm!  What a thrill!

I'm grateful for good friends, affirmations, confirmations and hope.

I'm grateful that the LORD is still giving me opportunities to serve His people.

I'm grateful for my littlest bestest, bestest friend in the whole world - I love you Yof-sters.

I'm thankful that my daughter's dental implant procedure went well with no complications and that she had minimal soreness afterward.  I am so grateful for a fabulous dentist - both Dr. Sheets and his incredible staff.

I'm grateful that I was able to write for a friend...and she loved it!

I'm grateful to have access to a website I thought was blocked to me - yay!

I'm grateful for awesome Jedi boots!

What are you grateful for this week?

Comments