Grateful Friday

I'm grateful for crackling fireplaces when it's frigid outside...

I'm grateful that my Mother-in-Law arrived safely and that she is a wonderful, loving person. I just love her so much.

I'm grateful for my crock pots and warm soups on a snowy day.

I'm grateful I don't have to drive to Purdy in the snow...Morgan's trailrides got cancelled. She's not so grateful, I must admit.

I'm thankful for my boys who bring in wood to fuel the fires that are trying to heat this monstrosity of a house.

I'm thankful for my daughter who takes some pretty incredible photographs.

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
~Yeshua haMashiach

I'm grateful that the temperatures are going to warm up eventually.

I'm grateful that I get to spend thanksgiving with my family.

I'm grateful for my Mom's voice in my head...I miss her so much.

I'm grateful for clean air to breathe and fresh water to drink.

I'm thankful for friends that want to spend time with me...just because.

I'm grateful I am sharing the burden of the thanksgiving meal with my bestest friend.

I'm grateful that the gravy turned out OK...and that Rob is smoking the turkey (which is the absolute BEST, by the way!)

I'm grateful that Thanksgiving is only one day, not eight.

I'm grateful that the temperatures are coming back up to normal range. Yay!

"As we express our gratitude,
we must never forget that 
the highest appreciation is not to utter words, 
but to live by them."
- John F. Kennedy

I'm thankful that the temps have warmed up to a reasonable number.

I'm thankful for pie for breakfast, warm feet and portable heaters (aaaahhhh!)

What are you thankful for this morning?

Comments