Grateful Friday

I'm so very grateful for the care of others.  That sounds so small, but it is really huge.  There are so many friends that have expressed their condolences and sympathy that I couldn't even begin to name them all.  Even so, I love each of them for their support - it has helped me so much just knowing others are grieving my loss with me.

I'm grateful for the peace of knowing that my beloved Mom is now in the presence of the LORD she loved so much.

I'm grateful for the time I spent with my Mom.  I know that not everyone has the opportunity to have such a woman in their life, and I am so very thankful and appreciative.  And that just makes me ache even more for those that haven't.


And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Yeshua HaMashiach.

I'm grateful for so much...so many people that have extended their love and support to me and my family in this last week. I'm grateful for time; it is day 9 since she passed, and the pain of the initial shock is dulled. That is a good thing.

I'm grateful for willing help with the memorial service - what a huge undertaking to put together in less than a week, really. I'm feeling the pressure, that's for sure.

I'm thankful to know that time does indeed continue, and this time will pass. As precious as it is, it is difficult.

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
I'm grateful to be able to be there with you, my dearest of friends. I love you. :o)
Mama Cache said…
I am so grateful for the time you spend sharing yourself with us. In both your joys and your sorrows,even in this time of deep grief, you share. You will likely never know how far-reaching your thoughts have been.
asl4god said…
Sometimes it is the reminder that we are not alone that makes all the difference in the world when it seems we've lost someone so dear to us. Your mom was special to many of us. I love you and your family more than you know.
Jedi-J said…
We love you master!