Believe


Sometimes it just seem like things pile up, tough situations seem to multiply adding stress on top of anxiety. In those times of struggle, it is a good thing to remember in what you believe.
I believe in a G-d that is in control of all things and that He will provide a way through hard times and sticky situations.

I believe in good friends who seem to know just what to say and when.

I believe that someday my children will remember all the things I tried to teach them.

I believe that the sun will rise in the morning, even on days I don't get to see it and that summer will once again return.

I believe that all my steps are ordered by the Almighty.

I believe that the Holy Spirit will tell me when I've messed up, and if not directly, then through friends and sometimes foes.

I believe that I can learn something worthwhile from just about anything, even if it is different from what was intended.

I believe that the LORD gave me intelligence and abilities to help others, not to take pride in myself.

I believe that I can do just about anything I set my mind to.

I believe in respecting others, even if I don't agree with them or their ideas.

I believe in praying for others.

I believe in community and in helping those who cannot help themselves.

I believe in self-sacrifice for the good of the whole.

I believe in honesty, integrity, strength and courage. I believe I can strive to embody those qualities.

I believe in justice and a Holy G-d who is just.

Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed,
to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed,
to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
Amein, my dear friend.

That quote at the end is awesome.

:o)
Rebecca said…
uh oh sounds like more drama,do you need any specific prayer? Love you frind!
Netanya said…
What's going on my friend? Email me privately.
Mama Cache said…
When I read this, I find myself nodding and nodding and saying to myself, "Yes, she does..."