Thankful

After an unprovoked attack this morning, I feel the need to express my thankfulness. Life is just too short to focus on the negative all the time.

I am thankful for:
for G-d revealing Himself in Scripture.

the fact that I don't need medication to keep myself socially acceptable.

for my husband, children and the life that HaShem has graciously given me.

for Triple T and her endless friendship.

for my parents who gave a darn... and still do.

for a brother I love dearly.

for all the dear friends I have had throughout my life - I cherish them all.

for my congregation, even though it is challenging at times.

for leaders that the Lord has placed over me to teach and shepherd.

for my home, car and money enough to buy food.

for hobbies, and the enjoyment and accomplishment that comes from them.

for the ability to know when to keep my mouth shut.

for virtual friends scattered all over the country.

for the opportunity to homeschool my children.

for the opportunity to do good deeds in all areas of my life.

for the ability to see, hear and think.

for the ability to exercise self-control and self-discipline.

for the opportunity to travel, whether close to home or far away.

for a peaceful country to live in.

for clean water to drink and for grocery stores.

for the excellent teachers in my life.

for a soft bed, complete with pillows and blankets.

for indoor plumbing (most notably flush toilets).

for books to read, and the choice of which ones I will read.

for the freedom of being an American.

for modern technology.

for the opportunity I've had to visit Israel twice.

I could go on and on.

What are you thankful for?

Comments