Realizations

We have just been having a field day with all these quizzy things, my friends and I. They are just too fun and funny to read. I always learn some interesting tidbit or insight that I did not know before. That’s valuable, in my mind.

I just read another quiz bulletin from my dear friend Eliyahna, but this one seemed a little different; more intraspective than most. So, I thought I would blog my answers here, for the record.

1. I’ve come to realize that my hair is:starting to get some grey and is much better short than long; it more suitably fits my personality
2. I’ve come to realize that when I start talking:I usually am talking about myself in some way - how selfish of me
3. I’ve come to realize that, when I drive:I like to pretend that I’m really driving a speeder :-)
4. I’ve come to realize that I need:more affirmations than I realized
5. I’ve come to realize that I lost:a lot of time trying to be someone I thought others wanted me to be, when I should have been true to my G-d and myself.
6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when:others are inconsiderate, unfeeling and disloyal - it really bothers me
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk:I have totally lost control of the situation and of myself - not a place I want to be in at this point in my life (I would prefer not to be drunk)
8. I’ve come to realize that money:is best spent enjoying life, as we only go around once.
9. I’ve come to realize that people:are extremely interesting and will tell you all about themselves if you will just listen
10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always be:speaking my mind (not always a good thing ::sigh::)
{what happened to 11??? lol!}
12. I’ve come to realize that the last time I cried:I really needed it; a good cry now and again is healthy, in my view
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone is:not as reliable as I would like
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning:I should have gotten showered and dressed right away - I might have accomplished more today
15. I’ve come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:that I need to thank HaShem for giving me another day
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about:too many things for Shabbat
17. I’ve come to realize that babies:are one of the cutest things in this world, along with kittens and puppies, and that I don’t want to have any more of them.
18. I’ve come to realize as soon as I get on Myspace:I get totally distracted and end up spending a lot of time I don’t have on the computer
19. I’ve come to realize that today I will:do the very best I can, and rely on HaShem to do what I cannot
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight I will:get some much needed sleep
21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow I will:have another opportunity to spend time with my congregation - what a privilege
22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to:never let anyone down

See what I mean? Not your typical quizzy, huh?

Comments