More words to live by

Some discount the Jedi philosophies, but how can you dismiss these awesome words to live by:

Jedi are the guardians of peace in the galaxy. Jedi use their powers to defend and protect, never to attack others. Jedi respect all life, in any form. Jedi serve others rather than rule over them, for the good of the galaxy. Jedi seek to improve through knowledge and training.

So, could I modify it just a bit, to make it apply to my life & community?

I am a guardian of peace in my community. I use my powers (talents) to defend and protect, never to attack others. I respect all life, in any form. I serve others rather than rule over them, for the good of my community. I seek to improve through knowledge and training.

Hmmm, I think that works.

Something to strive for, it is.

Comments