|view from the passenger window (when I wasn't sleeping, that is!)|
Tomorrow, we have the distinct pleasure of visiting family gravesites and meeting with Chuck's sister, Marietta, for dinner. And then, it's off to Anaheim and Disneyland!
- 1 Starbucks in Lake Havasu City is not enough.
- average temperature right around 100*
- the short way through Joshua Tree is enough
- panhandlers in California have enough funds to get really cool facial piercings
- gas price jumped 50 cents when we crossed the border into CA
- there is not much to the town of Earp, CA.
- getting another lesson on how wind turbines work isn't a bad thing
- tarantula spiders are a lot less scary when they come in the form of a stuffed animal
- Palm Springs is really pretty boring these days
- it is difficult to find a good restaurant in Colton, CA
- tomorrow is the halfway point...