Star Wars Challenge: Week 18

Your favorite moment in Attack of the Clones

Oh my.  I just don't have one moment in this movie, but many that I anticipate and fully enjoy each time.  I never tire of any scene in which the character Obi-Wan Kenobi is fully functioning as a Jedi.  Period.

That's a lot of moments in this movie!

(Sorry I couldn't narrow it down any more than that; I did think quite a while about it, only to come up with that conclusion. So, sue me. *shrug*)








Can I just be this cool, please?  Please?

Comments

Granny-Wan said…
OMG, talk about eye candy!!!

I never tire of any scene in which the character Obi-Wan Kenobi is fully functioning as a Jedi.

Oh, my yes... He's absolutely adorably in this movie. HE even looks good wet! LOL
Ari C'rona said…
Ah, but you are that cool! Trust me! :o)
I had always wondered why old Obi-Wan’s lightsaber never shorted-out in all that rain...just shows how much I know...he must be well-grounded.