Star Wars Challenge: Week 13

Favorite quote?

Oh my goodness!  I have pages of printed quotes that just speak to me...favorites, to be sure.  So many.  How in the world can I narrow it down to just...one??

I have carved (into rubber) many of my favorite SW quotes over the past years, just for fun.  Here are a few:

this is one from Yoda - so true, it is.

this one is by my hero, Obi-Wan Kenobi

short and to the point...
don't remember who said this one, I've said it so much!

this is a motto of sorts for me -
something worth considering, for sure

love this one by Siri Tachi

and, again, the quotable Yoda - how profound.

I guess I have to admit to a favorite quote that is frequently on my mind, especially these days.  Said by the wise and unpredictable Qui-Gon Jinn to his young apprentice, Obi-Wan:

"You cannot prevent what you cannot see coming.
You can only do what you think is right at each moment as you live it.
We can plan, hope and dread the future.
What we cannot do is know it."
~Jedi Apprentice, The Uncertain Path


Comments

Ari C'rona said…
Excellent quotes - all of them! Love the pic! :o)