Star Wars Challenge: Week 12

All time favorite scene in any of the movies?



The opening scenes of Ep. 3 have always been a favorite.  Just watching the starfighters make their way through the battle over Coruscant is incredible, both in technical cinematography and in the context of the story.  The two heroes are making their way to rescue the Chancellor, who we really know is Darth Sidious...it's just awesome on so many levels.  I love the interaction between Obi-Wan and Anakin; their relationship has matured to such a well-earned ease - for this geek, it's just a pleasure to watch.  Love the buzz droids and R2, love the sarcasm and dry humor, love their Jedi determination and skill...and don't get me started on the music!  I'll never forget the first time I sat in the theater and those drums started.  It's incredible!

Anyway, the opening scenes of Revenge of the Sith are, I think, my favorite scenes of all six movies...for now.

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
Oh, yeah! Love that scene! Great description, too! :o)