Brain-Dump


Sometimes I have just too many things poppin' around in my head.  Too many conversations, too many situations and far too many tamped-down emotions result in a lot of things that just don't get said.  These thoughts get all mixed up with other mundane thoughts, daydreams and sarcastic quips, making such a tangled mess I just can't seem to think straight.  *sigh*

I wish there was a disposal for these thoughts, like the garbage disposal at the kitchen sink, where I could just grind it all up and let it wash down the drain.  It would free up a lot of space, I'm sure.  In reality, I wonder how many of these thoughts could be your thoughts...

The way you spoke to me was extremely rude and unwarranted.
Please don't EVER do it again.

I just want you to know that I know...everything.

Thank you, my dear friend, for making me feel important.

Ugh!  I still hate doing the dishes.

I will do whatever You ask.

You're right....you can't control me.  You shouldn't want to.

Can we go on a road trip now?

Yes, Sweetheart, you are the best.

The only thing I ever wanted to do was please you.

I'm so sorry for the hurt I caused, and I'm sure I will never see you again to tell you.  It makes me sad.

The way you laugh makes my heart sing.

You can be very sincere, but you can also be sincerely wrong.

Knowing how you think is scary.

I can't believe you did that. Still.

I miss you.

I know you are stalking me.

I absolutely love to sing with you.

You had no right to yell at her.

I'm so proud of you.

If I could convince you of how much I care, would it make a difference?

I don't want you to hurt anymore.

The last time I saw you, I didn't even say goodbye.

You taught me so much...I'm so glad I said thank you.  And, I'm glad I apologized (when I had the chance) for all the hurtful things I said so long ago.

You're my hero and you always will be.

I'd love to hear you say my name one more time.

I love you just the way you are...I promise.

I'm struggling to respect you after what you did, but I am trying.

I'll stand beside you, behind you and with you no matter what.  I promise I will be with you 'til the very end.

I hear you and I'm listening.

I want to love you unconditionally, as much as humanly possible.

I will always forgive you.

I'm so honored to be called your friend.

I wept for you yesterday.

I can't breathe without You.

Wow, a tangled mess is right!  I wonder if you think you know to whom I'm directing these thoughts.  Surely, none of my readers would be so presumptuous...

OK, someone flip the disposal switch.


It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more manhood (or womanhood) to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.

- Alex Karras

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
Yeah, I have those kinds of thoughts rolling around in my head, too...

~ I trusted you!
~ How can you think that of me?
~ You must think I'm really stupid and can't think for myself.
Netanya said…
*I respected and trusted you
*My friends are NOT slots you need to fill,they are people and they matter!
*Why are you so incapable of showing real compassion?
*You have NO integrity!
*You are a liar
*Your secrets can only torment you until you allow them to be exposed and deal with them
Mama Cache said…
Heavens, woman, you need a hug button on this.

I read your intro and thought, "Oh, my. There goes my blog entry tonight. *smile*" Thanks for posting first. Now I am excused.

So glad you have this place to "brain-dump." It would be so wonderful if all of your readers recognized it as that!
pappabell said…
OK, I agree with the "hug button".
For sure! Most of all of these could be from my brain so thanks not only for articulating them but for bouncing them into cyberspace.