A Virtual Bouquet!


This morning I just needed to have a shot of springtime, 
so I asked my facebook buddies to send me flowers...virtual flowers! 
I got quite a bouquet!


I got flowers from all over the country...



Springtime flowers...so beautiful!




Summertime colors from far away places 
just make me smile with anticipation! 



So delicate and sweet...from of the garden of a dear friend.


Thanks, everyone, for the flowers today!


“A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart 
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.”

Comments

Mama Cache said…
This would be an excellent year for spring to come early!

As one flower girl sang,
"Warm face, warm 'ands, warm feet,
Aow, wouldn't it be loverly?"
Rebecca said…
as pretty as all these were, all my kids said "aaaawwww" when they saw the little stormtrooper ^.^
Mama Cache said…
More! I'm glad I revisited. I love this.