If wishes.


If wishes were horses
Beggars would ride:
If turnips were watches
I would wear one by my side.
And if ifs and ans were pots and pans,
The tinker would never work!
~Old English Nursery Rhyme


I wish it were sunny.

I wish my friend didn't have to work at a stupid job.

I wish I had some flowers in my yard.

I wish we could be kind and friendly...just because.

I wish I was a size smaller.

I wish that gas prices wouldn't go through the roof.

I wish my gray hairs weren't multiplying so quickly.

I wish everyone could say they know the LORD.

I wish some songs would last longer than they do.

I wish my coffee would stay hot long enough for me to finish the cup.

I wish computer viruses didn't exist.

I wish friends didn't get sick.

I wish I could talk to my Mom.

I wish we would all know and believe the truth.

I wish someone would find a cure for cancer...and MS.

I wish it was easier for us all to forgive and move forward.

I wish things like honesty, integrity and character still meant something.

I wish we didn't have to stress about money.

I wish I hadn't been lied about.

I wish I could play the piano.

I wish my dear friends knew how much I love them.

I wish smokers would stop.

I wish that we all didn't worry so much.

I wish all the bad guys, boogie-men and meanies would go away.

I wish I drove a sports car.

I wish judging others wasn't part of the fallen nature.

I wish I could travel...for a long time.

I wish we didn't have to pay so much in taxes.

I wish for justice...for everyone.

I wish I could see better, in every sense of the word.

I wish for happy endings.

I wish for love.

I wish.

Comments

Mama Cache said…
Me, too -- been very wishy of late, I 'ave.

*hug*
Ari C'rona said…
I wish everyone was respectful and accepting of others

I wish we could travel to the Land together.

Thanks for sharing your wishes, my friend - I agree with them all. :o)