Star Wars Challenge: Week 4

Favorite Jedi

You're kidding, right?

It's really hard for me to pick any one Jedi (other than Obi-Wan Kenobi) as my favorite Jedi.  Since I already tipped my hand at how I feel about my hero, I felt I should pick another.  The female Jedi are always fascinating, and Siri Tachi the most of all for me.


"No one owns me, Krayn."
~Siri Tachi

Siri Tachi was a female Human Jedi Master, apprentice of Adi Gallia and Master to Ferus Olin. She was a talented pilot who served in the Clone Wars, and helped to overthrow the operations of the notorious slave trader, Krayn. She was one of Obi-Wan Kenobi's closest friends, and at one point they were romantically involved.

After Olin resigned from the Jedi Order, Tachi never took on another Padawan. She went on many other missions, particularly against the Trade Federation. During the Clone Wars she met an early death on Azure, while on a mission with Kenobi.
~Wookieepedia

Other fascinating female Jedi of note:

Padawans Ashoka Tano and Barriss Offee

Master Adi Gallia, member of the Jedi Council

Padawan Offee and Master Unduli

Master Shaak Ti

and my favorite from I, Jedi - Tionne Solusar

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
Okay, you surprised me! These ladies are awesome! :o)