A Tour of Mount Baker


Yesterday Lisa, Netanya and I had an absolutely wonderful day exploring Mount Baker. We managed to snag eight (yeah, eight!) letterboxes, enjoyed hiking the trails, snappin' pics of the beautiful sights, and ooooh and aaahhh'd at the fabulous colors. The only thing we didn't get to see was Mount Baker...can you believe it? Unfortunately, sometimes those mountains like to be covered in clouds. At the highest point, we were graced with being covered in clouds, too - which made for some interesting hairstyles, that's for sure!

Here's what I saw - enjoy the tour!

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
I love the pics, my friend! We did have a great time, didn't we? :o)
Mama Cache said…
Incredible slideshow! Too many comments to fit in this little box. I am so glad you had a great day.