Happily still breathing...


After decompressing from the wedding, and the ever-present, inter-personal tug of war that happens in a congregation, I am still breathing...and thankfully so.

I am thankful mostly to HaShem for placing people in my life that love and care for me, even in the most stressful and angering situations. I thank the LORD for Lisa, who I love without measure, for Tim for being my friend when I need it most and for Kev who is the best long-distance sounding board a girl could have.

The wedding went off without a hitch, and the bride and groom were blissfully happy. Here's a couple of pics I took to jog my memory if we ever have to put this buffet together again...let's hope we have more than 4 weeks next time!

Comments

Mole said…
This title is making me smile . . . thankful with you and for you, my friend.

~Kev
Ari C'rona said…
You are an amazing woman, you know! I'm honored to be your best friend. :o)