Out of my craftroom *LTC Spoilers*

I have been really enjoying creating the some fun LTCs for the upcoming swaps I've signed up for. Here's a sneak peek...

This one is my prototype for the All Things Green swap, entitled "My Kinda Green". I actually just photocopied a ten dollar bill to carve. I felt compelled to change the serial numbers...can you figure out what my replacement gives nod to? *smile*


This is my contribution to the Layers swap - I called it "Which Way is North?". Taken from a really cool image of a Celtic compass; I just used two layers, the black and the green. The compass pointers and the center are highlighted with paper glaze, to give it some extra pizazz.


Paul Frank is an artist out of California; I know you have seen his little monkey featured on wallets, t-shirts and accessories, all with a retro 50's feel. The baby items are especially cute! There are just a ton of other characters, but I liked the monkey Julius the best. This LTC is for the Paul Frank is Your Friend swap, called simply "Monogram". You can't tell from the scan, but the colored Julius is popped out with a foam dot, just for fun.



Well, that's what I've been working on...next up is the Tiny swap; half sized LTCs with itty-bitty stamps! Fun!

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
Love them all, of course! I think I might just know what the secret of the $10 bill is...lol!
Anonymous said…
I love your eye for design :D

Claudia
Anonymous said…
I had to look when I saw it called spoilers, hoping the Paul Frank card would be in here :) It's so cute!! Very nice card (all of them, actually!!)

Desi
Mole said…
*smile* I love rubbing elbows with a real artist. (That takes some very looooong elbows);-)