The New Weapon

My newest toy - "The Ambassador"

They have arrived! The sabers we ordered from SaberForge have arrived and I got my first chance to inspect it yesterday at shul. Man, it was tough waiting through the liturgy and lunch before bustin' into that package to install the batteries! Y'know, we have taken a lot of guff from all sides for being Star Wars costumers, but you would have been surprised who gathered around to watch us take the sabers apart to install the power. Unfortunately, those little set screws are kinda slippery, and we spent quite a bit of time scouring the floor for the escapees *snort* But, when we got those babies powered up and turned on...whoa! It definitely attracted attention! lol!

They are absolutely lovely, I can tell you - the real thing. Nice weight to hold, nice balance with the blade, and the sound card adds that extra oomph that was definitely a must!

Here is Padawan's pick, the Staunch Defender - so sweet! The cutouts show the color of the blade through the hilt...cool, huh?



So, now it's study, study, study of our lightsaber manuals that I have put together, and learning the choreography; attacks, parries, ripostes, advances and retreats - my mind is just swimming with the possibilities!

Geeks rule!

Comments

Mole said…
Carrot at the end of a stick? Not fair . . . we can't hear them! I don't guess you could add some sound bytes, could you? ;-)

[Patience, Mole.]
Kaaren said…
Pics with them on, please. :)
Anonymous said…
Whoa, wait a minute. We don't get to see these babies powered up? What gives?

3 Blind Mice
Camp Fire Lady said…
Yeah! I wanna see you guys in action!
Yeah, I will not be hesitant to post pics of us 'in action' as soon as, well, we figure out how to handle them with some finesse! Stay tuned!
Ari C'rona said…
Yes, we did create quite a sensation yesterday, my friend! lol! I love my new saber and am looking forward to the next stage of our training - may I be up to the task! :o)