Winter makes me want to...




make a fire in the fireplace.


curl up in a snuggly chair and read a book.

stay home.

eat latkes...and fudge.

stay in bed with the covers over my head.

pray for sunshine.

clean out my closet and take out all my summer clothing.

wear turtlenecks and fleece sweatshirts.

listen to Windham Hill.

watch my kids play a board game with their father, with the smell of popcorn in the air.

light a candle.

long for Israel.

plan a vacation to somewhere warm... or anywhere, really!

drink hot tea...all day long.

go to Nordstroms.

curse being cold all the time.

turn the heat up in the house.

put flannel sheets on the bed.

organize all the things in my house that are in chaos (my shoes, photos, filing, pantry, etc. etc.)

watch an old movie.

wear thick socks to bed... oh wait, I do that all year long!

complain about 'hat-hair'.

pad around the house wrapped in my favorite fleece blanket and my coziest slippers.

give my best friend a Hanukkah present.

eat pumpkin pie with real whipped cream.

sing Rock of Ages in Hebrew.

take a loooong, hot shower.

putz in my craft room.

watch a storm at the beach.

drink champagne.

wear boots.

What about you? What does winter make you want to do?

Comments