An Unpaid Political Announcement


After a bit of mudslinging going on within my own circles, I feel compelled to clarify my political position.

I would consider myself a conservative; raised a democrat with a mixed voting record. I have always believed in voting for the best candidate, regardless of their party affiliation.

I believe that all Americans have the right to vote for whomever they choose appropriate.

I support the military and the strengthening of our military.

I think there is rampant dishonesty on both sides of the aisle. I also believe that the mainstream media is biased and unreliable.

I believe that the secret ballot is just that, secret; no one has to disclose who they are voting for. Moreover, they can change their minds at the last minute, if they so choose.

I have never been swayed to vote for any person because of a bumper sticker, someone standing waving a sign on the side of the road or a recorded political message on my phone. Really.

I believe that unborn babies should not be disposed of in any way. I also do not believe in euthanasia. However, if the death penalty is prescribed by a court of law after due process, then it should be carried out.

I believe women should not take their right to vote for granted; it was hard-won and should be exercised.

I believe that anyone who is qualified should hold office, regardless of their race, age or gender.

I believe that cutting taxes always stimulates the economy.

I do not support big government programs.

I believe that supporting businesses, whether large or small, is good for employment.

I believe in having government involved in my affairs as little as possible.

I believe our government is constitutional, meaning that one person does not make all the decisions and does not bear all the responsibility. Both democrats and republicans are responsible for the war, economy debaucle, gas crisis, health care crisis, etc.

I believe in respecting the office of President, regardless of who holds the office.

I believe that there is a group of people that desperately want to destroy the US, and they are infiltrating our way of life every day. I believe to think otherwise is plain ole ignorance.

I believe that a vast majority of people just follow the crowd and support candidates just because their buddies are...this makes me very, very sad.

I don't believe that you have to be rich to be a republican or poor to be a democrat.

I believe that other fringe 'parties' just muddy the water and take votes away from the viable candidates. Unfortunately, we live in a two-party system, whether you like it or not. However, I still believe you have the right to vote for them, if you please.

I believe that discussing politics on public online forums is destructive and divisive. I have no solution for this.

I think that celebraties that lend their names to candidates are only in it for themselves - I hate it.

I think that name calling and insinuating lies about opposing candidates is simply gossip and every candidate that does this should be ashamed of themselves.

I do not believe polls, as they can be skewed to say whatever the sponsor wishes. I have been polled numbers of times, and think it is a complete joke.

I will be very, very glad when this political season is over; however, I believe that we will not know for a long time who actually won the election due to much voter fraud.

I'm Hendel D'bu, and I support this announcement.

Comments