Spare change



Man, this bloggy thing is way too much fun! I would have never thought that I would have so much fun sharing pics, quotes, art, Scripture and my own meager thoughts all in one place. I tend to get bored easily, so changing things is a way of life for me - this format is perfect! lol!

So, check back often - there will always be something new to see.

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power." ~Alan Cohen

ps. In my searching for great quotes of wisdom, etc., I found this interesting tidbit:

In his later years Pablo Picasso was not allowed to roam an art gallery unattended, for he had previously been discovered in the act of trying to improve on one of his old masterpieces. (unknown)

*chuckle* Meditate on this, I will.

Comments