Maybe I just need a fresh perspective...

Whenever I get irritated, I always think, "maybe it's just me." Do you ever think that? Perhaps I just need a fresh, different perspective to get my mind in the proper place. At this time of year, it would seem that there a lot of reasons to be irritated...that's not a good thing. Isn't there something I can do to look at things a new way??

Perhaps someone really does like the hokey Christmas music they play in EVERY business establishment.

Maybe it's just my imagination that store employees should know what they carry and maybe even where it might be located in the store.

Possibly some truly do not know what it means to keep their word.

Maybe some people don't know what it means to create and keep a good reputation; maybe respect should not be earned, but just given no matter how anyone acts.

It's a possibility that some truly don't mean to habitually duck out of their responsibilities...they just don't think about it.

Maybe manners just don't matter...and underwear is A-OK to be publicly displayed for all to enjoy.

It's a distinct possibility that my children truly believe that I am a referee.

Perhaps politicians really do plan on doing what they promised, and have the best interest of our country at heart.

Maybe ideas such as integrity, responsibility, honorability and honesty aren't as important as I thought.

I think Padawan is right...I need a sanity break.

Comments