It's the simple things...

it’s the simple things...


It's the simple things that truly make us all happiest, isn't it? Sometimes, life gets so hectic and full of obligations, that I just have to stop and remember what makes me, and those around me, happy.

Happiness is...

...the sound of the kittens scampering down the hallway

...chips & salsa

...an unexpected free latte... thank you, Larry!

...a long, hot shower

...getting to carve as long as I want to (which is a loooong time!)

...wearing my Jedi robes

...laughing until I cry

...exchanging a knowing look with a good friend

...hearing my Mom say 'I love you' at the end of our phone conversation

...a smile from my husband

...a good hair day

...that first cup of coffee

...being led by the 'Force'

...curling up late at night and savoring a good Star Wars book

...feeling strong and smart

...being warm

...feeling skinny

...when all the laundry is caught up

...the feeling of belonging

...making a stranger smile

...sacrificing for someone else's benefit

...walking with HaShem

...a day trip

...the sound of the waves and the wind in my hair

...giving

...compliments on my carving

...having a purpose

...taking the time to get to know someone

...singing worship songs

...no car problems and cheap gas prices

...a hug from my kiddos

...living as much as I can while I have the chance.

Comments