In my happy little bubble...

Ya know, I get 'gigged' for liking to live in a happy little fantasy, but sometimes I guess it's just necessary.

In my happy bubble...

everyone actually cares about those close to them.

everyone wants to say things to build others up instead of delighting in hurtful mocking.

everyone wants to help.

everyone tries to be pleasant.

no one is concerned only about what they want.

nobody takes out their frustrations on others.

everyone actually wants to do the right thing.

everbody has compassion...really.

nobody manipulates to make others feel small and insignificant.

everyone really means it when they say they care.

no one feels trapped by their circumstances.

everbody knows what it means to give of themselves.

everyone loves to share important, and not so important, things with others.

everyone is sensitive to the needs of those around them.

everyone takes the initiative to make decisions. as to not just push everything off onto somebody else.

everybody takes responsibility for their actions.

everyone tries.

I'm not complaining about the choices I have made. I just wonder why they have to be so painful.

This too shall pass...I will continue to live in my happy little bubble and try not to be surprised when reality hits.

Comments