I love...

I so often, during the day, think "Man, I just love that!" I love so many things, that it may seem as though the word ’love’ could get diluted...

I love my G-d and the fact that he gave me the faith to believe.

I love my three children; they are truly treasures.

I love my husband, of course.

I love my bestest friend in the whole world. :-)

I love Obi-Wan! I love Star Wars and I love living in a fantasy world.

I love being warm.

I love being a part of a group of people that I love and know very well.

I love carving rubber stamps and sharing them with other people who like to carve rubber
stamps.

I love feeling needed.

I love coffee!

I love all myspace friends - I know, it sounds cheesy, but I really do care about each and every
one of them, and would not want to lose any of them. Well... maybe one... :-)

I have a love-hate relationship going on with my computer... but doesn’t everyone?

I love my congregation.

I love my sister.

I love finding the perfect pair of boots.

I love all the festivals that HaShem has given us.

I love my Mother-in-law; she is a wonderful friend!

I love the Torah (duh!)

I love traveling and seeing new places.

I love being able to help someone.

I love creating crafts that others want to see.

I love praying, and do it all the time.

I love it when someone makes me laugh... and then laughs with me.

I LOVE the beach!

I would love to own a speeder - a real one!

I love to go to the airport and get on a plane to Israel.

I love listening to Hebrew being spoken.

I love to sing. I also love to dance.

Did I say I love coffee??

I love being a Seattle-ite.

I love homeschooling my kiddos and the fact that they have never been to public school. Ever.

I love dressing as a Jedi.

I love feeling healthy.

I love to laugh - the louder, the better!

I love Indian food.... mmmmmm...kofti!

I love reminiscing and feeling melancholy.

I LOVE music!

I love driving anywhere with my bestest friend in the whole world - with the music up loud!

I love summertime.

I love dressing up and making an entrance.

I love spicy Mexican food.

I love to go letterboxing in the warm weather on a great trail with great company.

I love to write.

I love being loyal.

I love to get into other people’s heads.

I love to hear my Master’s voice.

I love laughing with my hubby - he can be so funny!

I love good hair days.

I love a long, hot shower.

I love my Mommy and Daddy.

I love to hear my kids laughing and playing together.

See what I mean? How can that one word ’love’ encompass so much emotion on so many
different levels? I would be interested to see more of my friends make a list of what they loved -
I want to read it!

I love being loved... doesn’t everyone?

Comments