for all my friends who are letterboxers - Debriefing L&B





It's my turn to put the factoids and memories of the We Live & Breathe Letterboxing event into print. This event was, without a doubt, THE event of the year in letterboxing circles. The 10th anniversary of letterboxing in the PNW with the gentleman who was responsible for starting it all for us here, Der Mad Stamper. It was a huge undertaking, but done with grace and efficiency by the fabulous event committee. Many, many, many thanks and hugs of appreciation are due to Camp Fire Lady, Marmalade, Buppsters, Der Mad Stamper, Raqs Enigma & Rad Rhymer - y'all ROCK!



Rollin' into town late Saturday afternoon and hurrying to dress for the Masquerade.

"Gosh, can I breathe with this Jedi belt on?"

"Oh look, here come the Jedi!"

"Can I take your picture?"

"Is that Wassa? What the heck...no, I don't want to shake his hand!" (he was dressed as a giant pair of boxing shorts and offering his hand through the fly!

Camp Fire Lady's incredible masquerade mask. Sweet!

200 boxes to find?? Oh my goodness...

Eidolon trying not to get inky fingers with my six-sided sig stamp...

Remembering how sweet Dbltall and her family are...

what a fabulous hug from the Buppsters :-)

the warm welcome we received from everyone! Sheesh, what an ego boost!

Winning a bottle of wine - how cool is that??

Watching the lightshow out on the trails from all the headlamps of the nightboxers.

Exchanging, laughing, joking, stamping and more exchanging

"Hi, my name is SHH...and you are?"

I absolutely LOVED meeting Webfoot...finally!

and Music Woman, Wassa, Shiloh, Pungent Bob, Moonstone and a tons more that suddenly became real from my imagination.

Spending the weekend with Triple T & Serenade was absolutely wonderful!

And the 'detour' afterward was simply delicious!

Comments

Ari C'rona said…
Let's do that detour again! :o)