Just a day at the beach


We had a FABULOUS day at the beach! It was the normal crew of road-trippers today (me, Lisa, the boyz and Larry), plus we were thrilled to have a wonderful family from shul tag along for the beach fun. If that weren't enough, as we were sitting enjoying the sunshine and each other's company, over the horizon walks my brother and his boys...can you believe it?! He was just as surprised as I was!

Here's a few pics from the day...



Don't you just love summertime?

View the album larger here: DAY AT THE PRIVATE BEACH

Comments

asl4god said…
Great pics!! Guess God decided you needed to see Dan and the boys, eh? That's great!! SOunds like he feels the same draw to the coast that you do. :-)
Ari C'rona said…
Most excellent photo journal of our day, my friend! We all had a great time! :o)
Mole said…
Well, that's the recipe for a perfect summer day! What a great surprise! I am happy for you, my friend.